Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK The Rabbit Outbreak | The New Yorker

Interesting, I'm more of the rabbits as pests than I am as livestock or food, but if this continues, we might end up with no rabbits. The world is pretty messed up.

HippieChick58 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A potential bun-demic.

TO_BY Level 7 July 1, 2020

Aww I love bunnies 😟

" rabbits as pests than I am as livestock or food"

[en.wikipedia.org]

Interesting analogy. Right now I have a bunny in my back yard that I think is sitting on her nest. I have very mixed feelings, she has been decimating my garden for weeks. I don't need more bunnies, and I do want the basil plants I am trying to grow. The cilantro was eaten to the dirt, was was the chamomile. Now, if mama bunny is still there on Friday, do I cancel my lawn guys? I am sure that ride on mower will just suck those babies up. What to do...

@FearlessFly Thank you! I was sprinkling the plants with Cayenne and chili peppers, it seemed to help, but I can't always get out right after a rain to replace it. The plant in the pot on the deck has not been touched, so I think I know what I am doing next year, and it is more convenient to the kitchen. I was considering some type of fencing, but I'm not sure I want to go to that expense.

According to that it could even be bought across borders on fur coats, if it lives that long. Animal products should not be allowed on planes, simple as that.

A virus that wipes out its host is not successful in evolutionary terms, unless it can jump species.

Petter Level 9 June 30, 2020

I think I have an itchy nose.

@Fernapple That's either hay fever or a Corona virus. Possibly even Covid-19. 😘

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.