Agnostic.com

8 8

I realized today that I had not seen true primal fear until I saw a man with his dick in his hand with a through and through gunshot wound...and it made me think that if we could just get Trump to abolish HIPPA for a minute, we could have shared the photos of what it took to put this man's junk back together again... I guarantee you gun sales would instantly drop and our gun problem would quickly become a smaller one.

Amzungu 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ooohhh, does being shot in the testicles Sterilize these morons? One can only hope!

An American Past time

June 2014: Attempting to holster in Georgia.

The most recent case took place at a Sunoco gas station parking lot, when an unidentified man tried to holster his .45 caliber pistol, causing it to accidentally discharge into his penis. The man apparently then drove to his friend’s house where, after taking off his pants, he discovered that the bullet had exited through his rear end. After seeing this, his friend drove him to the Coliseum Northside hospital, where he was then transferred to the Medical Center of Central Georgia.

September 2012: Cleaning the gun he’d just bought in Florida.

He first lied to police, saying that someone had shot him on the street, but 18-year-old Michael Smeriglio eventually admitted to shooting himself in the penis and left testicle while attempting to clean his gun.

July 2012: Checking the gun in his car in Oklahoma.

On his way to sell a gun in Oklahoma City, 36-year-old Tavares Colbert parked his car to make sure the firearm was working properly when it discharged into his penis. Instead of continuing on to the 7-Eleven convenience store where he planned to meet the buyer, Colbert reported the incident to the nearest hospital, where he was treated and arrested. Colbert had a criminal record and wasn’t allowed to be in possession of a firearm — which was why he was selling it, according to him — and was therefore brought in by the police.

August 2011: Entering a grocery store in Arizona.

While walking toward a grocery store with his girlfriend, 27-year-old Joshua Seto accidentally fired his fiancee’s pink Taurus .380 semiautomatic at his scrotum while trying to push the gun into his waistband. The fiancee, Cara Christopher, called 911 and received instruction on how to slow the blood flow. In what capped a thoroughly terrible week, however, Seto’s fiancee apparently helped people burgle his home just six days after the accident. Seto received an order of protection from Christopher and presumably her semiautomatic as well.

May 2010: Shopping at Lowe’s in Washington state.

While shopping at a Lowe’s Home Improvement store, a 41-year-old man’s Glock 30 accidentally discharged from the waistband of his black sweatpants into his testicles. Explaining the incident, the man said, “It was in my waistband, and I felt it starting to slip, reached for it, and I must have positioned my finger so the trigger went off.” The man had a concealed-weapons permit for the gun and he wasn’t charged with a crime. The Glock manufacturers advertised having a “Safe Action” system that prevents accidental discharges, but this of course does nothing if the trigger is accidentally pulled.

March 2010: An unidentified cause in California.

Not much is known about the circumstances leading up to this case, but an unidentified 17-year-old requested treatment for a testicle wound at Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center. The teenager walked into the medical center and allegedly admitted he had shot himself in the testicles. At the time of the report, the teen was not cooperative with police and the details remain unknown.

Yep. Pretty freaking pathetic, but we do love our guns and explosives. What a destructive lot we are. Although I am quite sure this was not self inflicted.

@Amzungu If you are packing a gun going to the supermarket then it's self inflicted. LMAO

@dermot235 Good point. I was only referring to the case I was dealing with yesterday, and it was definitely not a self inflicted one. 😉

@Amzungu Here's a campaign Slogan for the Anti-Gun Lobby
Real men don't shoot there balls off. LMFAO

@dermot235 Love it!🤣

Saw this way back in the 80's in a medical journal....

[snopes.com]

Oh come on guys! Ya never shoot some one in the dick! WTF?

Yeah saw this in ED department , husband found them one 25 cal through both testicles

bobwjr Level 10 July 1, 2020

Operating room.

@Amzungu it gave new meaning to CIA

I want to know how any of the men in the ER Dept were treating these patients while having their legs crossed? That's my question!
(Even I want to cross my legs in sympathy on this one!).

@RavenCT most of them ,the look on his face was unforgettable not in a good way

Was it a woman who shot the little fella? 🙂

There was no fabric or gunshot residue in the wounds, so I am inclined to share that working theory. Could have been a man as well, but didn't exactly seem to be accidentally self inflicted.

@Amzungu wait, what? This is real?

@Cutiebeauty It is.

@Amzungu Ms Bobbitt? Oh my..

He was just cleaning his gun when he got confused.

@PondartIncbendog a derringer!

@Cutiebeauty more like a pee shooter shot.

Was he carrying in his front wasteband? Bad idea. They make belly bands for women to do this but most men just shouldn't.
Also damn!

ALL gunshot wounds that come through the ER were "just sitting there reading the Bible, minding their own business, when out of nowhere a bullet hit them."

@Amzungu ah plausible deniability....

I thought a smaller one was why this problem exists in the first place.

Legit point.

beat me to it! At any rate. It was probably even a bit smaller after the reconstruction.

Usually, a knife is used..

@Cutiebeauty I will never, ever make you mad 🙂

@skado guys lucky he didn't get his head blown off.

@hankster he got pretty damn close!!

@Cutiebeauty I think right now I'll pass on the Gory details. I'm sure he got close enough tho.

@hankster good idea

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.