Agnostic.com

5 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes but Xi Jinping and Putin think he is by far the best person for the job, could not be better if they hand picked him themselves. So how much time need we spend on the opinion of most Americans.

I think more than anything many were just anti Hillary. At least I hope that's many.

It wasn't until I moved into Ellensburg that I realized what a lock the news media has on the people in eastern WA State. ALL of them are/were fox viewers or the local affiliates of ABC, NBC or CBS and it's all right leaning. Those with cable may tune into CNN or BBC but the majority never get another view. Rigth up until the final investigation into the hillary e-mails that announced there was no criminal wrong doing if I made a comment about trump's behavior the first thing outta their mouth was "what about her e-mails"!! To this day the loathing is still there and she was NEVER president!! It is un comfortable sometimes being around gop/trump supporters.

@silverotter11 It's no better where I live in central Florida. Fox news is playing in the restaurants, gyms, etc. It's no wonder 45 took this county by 20 points in 2016. The misogyny (and racism) is horrifying, sometimes I question what century they are living in and I dream of the day I can leave here. And yes, I think misogyny played a part in 2016, not just "her emails".

We must not make the campaign mistakes that we Democrats did last time. We must be aggressive in stating what we will accomplish and constantly point out that the idiot Trump can never accomplish those things. We must turn out every \voter we can, and we should take nothing for granted (like Hillary did).

A really misleading survey. Yes he has the experience but not to be a president in a democratic state. He has the experience to be a dictator which he has shown from day one. There is a huge difference in being a president and being the president of this country. He has not the experience, qualifications, temperament, personality nor mentality or intelligence to be anything other than a street sweeper.

45 wasn't even a successful dictator of his inherited fortune, his popularity has always perplexed me, he isn't even likable as a human.

@MizJ What - he's a human???

@JackPedigo I used the word loosely

I find it very disturbing that anyone ever thought trump was the right man for the job.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.