Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bing Bing Bong Bong Bing Bing...

TO_BY Level 7 July 3, 2020

One has to be careful when walking around on top of buildings, especially when with friends.

especially with "friends".

Trump did it!

Smells

bobwjr Level 10 July 3, 2020

Yeah, I think I'll get info on this from another source..the conspiracy innuendo is rather obvious..and sad.

How very odd. Anyone want to bet it has something to do with the 'madams' arrest?

Wow after reading this article its very difficult to believe this billionaire associated with Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide because of depression from Covid-19. With all that money he could have found an island to buy or escape to.

I know right!! He could have had all the companionship he could buy.

No, we have to truly believe he was depressed. And we will likely see more depressed people. I bet that woman is depressed now too. And it's a shame when it is not monitored, like you don't know, just can't know. I wonder if it makes law enforcement, the job for the highest ups, harder or easier? I mean it's less legal expense, some would say, but that is just opinion and people don't know. But who knows. We can only trust the judgement of the highest ups, we only have that to go on. Well and the integrity of everyone else involved in the law enforcement process. Trust the system!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.