Agnostic.com

6 6

Have you ever invested so much time on someone only to find out that they're a big disappointment and not a good person? Seeing the "good" in people is not always a good thing and has caused me a lot of problems. Time for me to live in reality.

VeronicaAnn 7 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can be hard to differentiate between finding the good in someone and ignoring red flags. Since that's one of the things I truly suck at, I am opting for staying single. I will never settle again.

Deb57 Level 8 July 8, 2020

Yup hard time

bobwjr Level 10 July 4, 2020

Sometimes it’s a hard lesson to learn, but on the other hand it’s better to have a trusting nature in people, which sometimes may mean being let down, rather than having a mistrusting nature where you are suspicious of everyone which leads you to never taking a chance with anyone.

Of course. We probably all have. Live and learn, your instincts will sharpen

twill Level 7 July 4, 2020

It's the price we pay for giving people the benefit of the doubt. And... well, for giving a shit about people. Sigh.

. . . right -- "Sugar coating leads to truth decay" Swami Beyondananda

@SanDiegoAirport [wakeuplaughing.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511921
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.