Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Carsyn Leigh Davis – Florida COVID Victims

I didn't want to get nasty here. Their are people on this site advocating hydroxychloroquine. Read about this poor girl in Florida. Her mother and the members of the church murdered her. Mother should go to prison. So should the pastor.

barjoe 9 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is just the saddest story. How could her parents, both health care professionals, that were so familiar with her particular health issues and communicable disease protocol -- how could they allow this to happen? How could they cause it to happen by encouraging her to take such risks? Unbelievable.

"Their are people on this site advocating hydroxychloroquine."

Sadly, there are also people on this site who deny science, advocate against vaccination, think that Donald Trump is the best thing since sliced bread and assert that the Earth is flat. Having doubts regarding one's religious upbringing or the very existence of a deity does not require a rational mind.

Apparently not. they need to see the new Parody Project video on stupidity:
[parodyproject.com]

Was it Hitchens who said "Religion spoils everything?" Well, religion lashed to Trumpist's idiocy takes it even further. She was not trying to kill her daughter, just trying to remain steadfastly stupid!
Nonetheless, she ought to be indicted!

She intentionally infected her daughter! Right? She and everyone who organized that Covid-19 "party" murdered her!

What in the fresh fuck.... goddamnit, this is why we can't have nice things.

Agreed.

Yeah, keep, posting about the wonderfulness of these drugs on here... and I will continue to insist on FACTS like these & the damage lies & falsehoods do .........
There was just a huge thread on here where a supposedly normal member kept posting drivel ("71% success rate!" ), and would not give an inch despite everybody trying to straighten him out.....I think False Hope is CRUEL and disseminating falsehoods about this disease should be a crime!

I don't think this is a pro or con hydroxychloroquine issue. The woman was thinking her daughter would easily survive it like most other people her age. She was sadly mistaken. But not taking her to the doctor earlier, and then thinking she could cure it with granddads oxygen and an unprescribed medication was really stupid. She should be charged with child endangerment, perhaps even 2nd degree murder. I think it's a bit much though to suggest she was trying to kill her daughter. [msn.com]

My problem is.Donald Trump is NOT a doctor. Patients shouldn't take prescription drugs because DONALD TRUMP told them to. She with the help of her church gave her daughter a prescription drug that didn't help her and prevented her from getting care. That's because this alt right Qanon movement with a wink and a nod from Donald Trump brain washed these people and caused them to murder this 17 year old cancer survivor.

The fastest-growing group of Covid sufferers & deaths is now in the younger people and specifically children seem to be dying the fastest . Your ASSumptions are getting them killed!

@barjoe "Patients shouldn't take prescription drugs because DONALD TRUMP told them to." You mean hydroxy...? I don't remember him saying that. Do you have a video clip of that? You never mentioned DT in your OP.. And did you see the latest report I posted there, put out by CNN no less..? I'm obviously not taking the mother's side here. Like I said, she should have charges brought up on her for sure. But let's not turn the story into something it's not..

@AnneWimsey MY assumption??? When did I ever say that?? There were reports early on noteing the fact that young people were fareing much better than elderly people.. The MSM was saying this, not me.

@Captain_Feelgood they were saying that back in April, when nursing home deaths were running amok. Try to keep up.......

@AnneWimsey I'm keeping up just fine. How about you not put words in peoples mouth.

@Captain_Feelgood He touted the drug numerous times, every night when he was doing the "Task Force" thing. These morons take everything he says as gospel. He doesn't have to "tell" them directly to take it, but he practically did. I've seen the CNN article about one study on hydroxychloroquine. Any place where it advises people to take this on their own?

@Captain_Feelgood actually there IS video of that, from way back in I think late March.......and again about a month later., saying he takes it as a preventative. Just Google "drump talking about....[wharever]" and there ya go!

@Captain_Feelgood you wrote (ASSuming!) that the Mom was thinking "she would easily survive it like most young people" duhhhhhh. ASSuming you know what the Mom was thinking, and saying "most young people survive" is just more falsehoods being disseminated! Walking it back makes me lose any respect i ever had for you!

@AnneWimsey Young people surviving more is a well known fact regardless of what month's stats you look at.[cdc.gov] If you just think about it a second, what else would someone be thinking exposing their teenager to a virus like that. It's the same train of thought when people had chicken pocks parties for their kids.. They fare much better with it as children than as adults where it can cause serious health problems. It's not rocket science, just biological science. You should check it out some time.. And @barjoe, there's a difference between saying 'there are drugs being tested that may help people,, ask your doctor if you could try it',, and telling people to just go out and get some and take it if you can like you are insinuating.. Obviously you two are suffering from TDS in a really bad way. I wish I could say hydroxychloroquine would help you folks out, but I'm thinking something stronger will be in order for you.. TYMs .. I'm not wasteing anymore time here with you guys, you are beyond rational thinking at this point.. You all have a nice day. 😊👍

@Captain_Feelgood chicken pox rarely kills, , nothing at all like Covid...false analogy! Nor do I remember any other President making medical recommendations, either.....and the Only reason some ASSumed that older people were more susceptible is because closed systems, like nursing homes, were ideal breeding grounds...prisoners have Much higher rates of death & infections, but do we hear, "being convicted is a risk factor" (other than the same forced proximity) because that would be a Really dumb thing to say.....

@Captain_Feelgood TDS? You're an apologist for Trump. That fine. Vote for Trump. You will. I won't.

@Captain_Feelgood Immuno compromised people are at greater risk, whatever their age. Even if she was not at risk, it certainly is negligent, and possibly criminal to expose one's child to a virus that could kill her.

@Captain_Feelgood only because closed systems like nursing homes & prisons are ideal incubators. I sadly promise you that in the next few months,and certainly after reopening schools, the death rates for youngsters will easily exceed the old people's. Virus don't care your age!

By all means get nasty. I will. It seems that Facebook and other sites favoring Trump have now come up with info that hydoxychloroquine does work and Trump was a rocket scientist after all. So much misinformation all about money and getting a no good asshole elected again. Nobody gives a damn about human life and many are reverting to "god's will." This includes my 50 year old daughter and her sister. Why? It's because nobody knows god's will and they want to see dead loved ones in heaven. Good luck with that. The religious will give you up to an invisible man in the sky every time. It is their nature to do so. You get about the same results praying to an 8 ball or a milk jug.

I am nasty

Sounds to me like she wanted to hasten her death.

That's an understatement. They ought to put her under the jail.

I agree; it was a murder, not an innocent death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512668
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.