Agnostic.com

3 2

[jta.org]

Israel, the country, thought it had crushed Covid-19 then cases surged and restrictions were reinstated-stay home. This happened when schools opened. Could it happen in the United States?

sassygirl3869 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, it can and may happen here. My wife, Anna, who is a sp-ed primary school teacher, was told this week that schools are expected to open next year, with students in class. That almost certainly means she will be exposed at some time during the school year. If she gets it, I will be exposed. We are both in our seventies.

I expect the number of cases in Texas to rise throughout the summer. Perhaps the governor will close schools again. Perhaps Anna should retire. How many families are faced with this decision.

I'm worried about going back to work as outside sales rep end of July. Considering options to find work online.

@sassygirl3869 Good luck, I hope you find your ideal job.

We haven’t gotten the first outbreak under control in most states. At the rate we are going, by the time school starts there will be a whole new virus going around or at least a mutation.

It will be worse here. The Israelis at least walked it back. That won't happen here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.