Agnostic.com

4 7

[msn.com]

US militias flocked to Gettysburg to foil a supposed Antifa flag burning - an apparent hoax created on social media. LMAO!!!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because there is no "Antifa" in that sense,, you dumbasses.....

This Antifa stuff is Trump supported bullshit to get his armed supporters out and hope someone starts shooting.. Gettysburg was crawling with people carrying weapons. A sacred place where so many people died is not a place to be allowed to threaten people for any reason.

The orange traitor is going to be having a rally ("Heil!" ) nearby in NH this weekend. So a lot of friends have been sending emails to all of our other friends encouraging everybody to get tickets reserved. "Lets all not go together!"

Anybody else who wants tickets, get some! Its easy. Don't go with us!

[events.donaldjtrump.com]

Done. They only gave me 1 ticket LOL. I lived in NH and know Pease well from air show. LOL. Hope everyone here registers and no shows.

Done. Also got only one ticket. Yet my plus one is still not going with me😉

I posted it on FB and got some tickets ordered. LOL.

@sassygirl3869 Awesome! I did the same, and several other friends put it on their pages. Trying to make it viral and really fuck with that SOB in every way we can!

today I got a text telling me I won a Trump sign for my front lawn!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

@sassygirl3869 Yeah me too a couple of hours ago, and a friend on FB who did it told me she did as well. 🙂

Nice of them to all go out and celebrate Pickett's disastrous charge against the Union center, and the resulting ruin of the Confederacy. Seems like they might be following in Pickett's footsteps towards this election.

TO_BY Level 7 July 7, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.