Agnostic.com

9 3

I just like to hear what other agnostics have to say, about their interests .

Mariano 2 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow....ok in no particular order:

Sport (lots of) but especially the Minnesota Vikings, this place, archaeology, astronomy, charcoal sketching, woodwork, gardening (not my own but being part of a community group) music (default is that of a metal head but the range of musical likes is pretty wide) reading (sci-fi, historical fact) my daughters, used to be travel but too skint now, used to be skiing but knees too fucked up now, photography (nothing flash just local shots) massaging my intellect (for me not a public event)

I might even copy this to me profile 🙂

Drawing is a hobby for me. I have not done any drawings for a quite some time now. I love to take photos of nature and flowers that bloom in the Spring and in the Summer. (Not today though, it is raining and snowing right now) The flowers here in Colorado Springs have not begun to blossom yet. Most of the lawns I see are still dead. I love to workout at the gym on my days off. (For two weeks of being sick, once from food poisoning and now the stomach virus, I couldn't go) I'm an avid reader as well. I love to read and learn new words. I love to read new things and new topics. I like being on here a lot. I like to video game once in a while. I'm a beginner at gaming, but I own PS4 and a 3DS. I also love to sleep, only at night and if I'm tired. NOT if I'm bored.

Hmm - I like learning. I can stay up all night and watch documentaries or talks (Love me some TED Talks). I enjoy chatting with smart people and people who are willing to share their knowledge with me.
I like to try new things and have new experiences.
I do crafts and artsy stuff. I write (although not as much as I would like.)
I really like food... I say that un-jokingly... it's an experience I truly enjoy... the aroma, look, texture, taste... it's not just for nourishment, or, it doesn't have to be. (I say this as I munch cocoa puffs from a paper cup... "Yeah, well man cannot live on caviar alone, Dean." )
Oh yeah... I'm a fan-girl, too. I can lightly delight over a variety of movies/shows, but if I ever get serious about a Fandom, I'm loyal to the end.
I'm sure there's more, but that's enough for meow.
#NotMyCat

I like to play bridge.

Individual interests are in member's profiles. Can you be more specific? We have a post here on hobbies. Generally a good idea reviewing posts before posting so we don't get duplicate posts.

Many of my interests are on my profile, feel free to check, but I can state the rest right now.

However, with only twenty four hours in a day, I went into the Mathematics field in 2012, I study Mathematics with a concentration in Operations Analysis, and I have a practical certification in that concentration. I'm hoping to catch some big fish, so to speak, and I want more educational certificates in STEM related stuff.

These days, I am reading "The Brain Diet", and "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine. So far, they're damned good books.

My main interests are drawing, sculpting, keeping fish and dogs.

Our interests are on our profiles,.though I suspect that a little poetic licence has been used occasionally.

Actually, ignore that - most of my interests are not listed. Astronomy, mathematics and fishing to name but three.

Are you in the mathematics field!?? That's my college major.

I am a boater always have been always will be. Large boats small boats and everything between. Many good memories on the water.

I use to enjoy the water, grew up swimmer in warm summer lakes but in the PAC NW all the water is COLD!!! always. The house boats on Lake Union in Seattle were very appealing but always out of my price range. I will most like not be a boat owner but the boat shows are really fun and one can always dream.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.