18 24

Busted: Not Smarter Than a 5th Grader

"We're actually a little embarrassed that we didn't notice that sooner."

Ya think? LOL

Here's the story behind it.

[nytimes.com]

VictoriaNotes 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would have been fine if they would have printed them in the reverse.
TOO COOL TO DO DRUGS
TOO COOL TO DO
TOO COOL TO
TOO COOL
TOO

They missed rugs they needed a guy with a toupee for the last photo.

@VictoriaNotes the way he/she would look like after a few years of drugs.

Big OOPS!

Wow. They don't test their products before distributing them out to stores? This kid is going places in life.

Another well thought out idea from the people who brought you The War On Drugs.

@VictoriaNotes Just say no. LOL

Lololololololololol

Fun!

Gert Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

Beware of unintended consequences.

If I was a kid in school now, I know I would be at the pencil sharpener being a smart ass most of the day, "Hey teach, can I sharpen your pencils?"

jeffy Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

They must have been too drugged to do cool.

skado Level 9 Apr 6, 2018

That is too funny and I'm sure as soon as one kid figured it out they all did.

How are you doing today

Honestly though... When’s the last time you saw a kid wear their pencil down that far? They’d actually have to do work in school for that to happen. Maybe it’s a Cali thing but my kids don’t do SHIT in school. That’s my job when they get home.

They don't get them that short from writing with them they just keep sharpening them until they are like that.

@CherylM Ah. I get it. So they don’t actually write with them, they just find clever ways to exploit the phrasing and cause problems for the company that doesn’t have an R&D department. I rest my case. Haha!
Wait we still let kids use pencil sharpeners? Oh we need the government to take those away from us immediately.

A message on a pencil will reach those kids. They told us not to eat that minty flavored paste in elementary school. Hell, l took a spoon to school just for that.

Just say YES!

Ludo Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

"Just say yes"

Translation: "Say yes to these non-nutrient, medicinal compounds that may or may not have an actual need."

I get the message, and find it amusing that nobody caught it before they stamped them, but I also can't help but think of the half trillion dollars the pharmaceutical industry rakes in, yearly.

Well alrighty... it's cool that they recalled it.

Unfuckingbelievable!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.