Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK The U.S. States Graded on Their Covid-19 Response

We analyzed how all 50 states have responded to the coronavirus crisis, including which states have coronavirus case reductions, to determine which states have done the best job. Michigan has rated an A, the ONLY one to get an A.

HippieChick58 9 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bah Humbug, just saw a different map and my state, Connecticut, was doing well, as I expected.

As a nation we are performing terribly. Look how many foreign countries have brought the virus under control.

I think they're being generous in giving Missouri a D

Certainly seems consistent in the broad strokes with what was predicted by experts and appears to be happening, a Red State Covid-19 catastrophe. We'll see, the next few months will tell. What a mess.

Of course the fact that Iowa is getting a C kinda makes me wonder, our governor has done basically nothing. Probably because it's a real rural state and it's just starting to ramp up.

Ahh a D- for Massachusetts?.. I think not, new cases today was 167, 32 deaths..start of June was 1200 new cases with 329 deaths..sooo yeah..for sure not a D-..

I see no reason to give this website credibility for this kind of 'research'. What is their expertise ? Who is funding them, etc. ?

When I try to access their "About" page, I get 'Access Denied'

I'm not sure I agree with this. Michigan is the only state that did a good job? I think Governor Whitmer did a good job, and she took a lot of shit. I don't think you can judge response of states based solely on these stats. The letter grade that's given is totally subjective and unfair to the circumstances in different states.

barjoe Level 9 July 11, 2020

Illinois did as well I thought they were do for the most part. I thought it would be an B, instead of a B -.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.