Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Floyd video: Gun pulled without explanation - StarTribune.com

Bodycam video in George Floyd killing shows officer pulled gun, swore and touched Floyd multiple times without explanation

Medics who arrived at the scene took Floyd's pulse and did not appear rushed. CPR began about three minutes after their arrival.

HippieChick58 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This whole thing was over a POSSIBLE $20 Counterfeit bill, remember...and why has no one stated whether it was actually counterfeit? Oh, I dunno..........

. . . . . and did George Floyd even KMOW it was counterfeit? We may never know.

@Justme43 exactly...I cannot remember the last time I took a hard look at any money.

@AnneWimsey I seldom use cash, mostly credit cards. Much easier and less hassle. 🙂

@Justme43 my cleaning gal likes cash, also to tip the dog groomer

@AnneWimsey Cash leaves no paper trail for tax purposes. 😇

Subhumans..🤬🤬🤬

Despicable conduct.

That goes to the very pit of my stomach! And to view the video is even worse. To watch that policeman's "unconcerned" expression for about 8 minutes as the life drained out of Floyd's body is indescribable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.