Agnostic.com

5 4

[newsweek.com]

Kentucky bar defies mask order -We are Americans and we're going to do what we want. It is morons like these who are spreading the virus and hurting everyone else. WTF can we do about this?????

#WTF
sassygirl3869 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like a drug addict, there is nothing to do. Sometimes the only option is to let them fall all the way.
Like letting the noose tighten slowly?

I can only hope they catch the virus. That is all that is left. In Austin they suspended the liquor licenses of bars who did not follow the rules and now they are all shut down again. If people like this get infected I could not care less.

During the first couple years of the Civil War, the Confederate infantry thought storming Union artillery positions by charging them frontally was a gallant way to go. After all the Confederates who thought that was a good idea were killed, it stopped. These clowns who refuse to wear a mask and such, are beginning to realize they are the recipients of their ancestors' genetic legacy.

TO_BY Level 7 July 15, 2020

Nothing, just keep out of their way and let nature take it's course.
They can take pride in being the most righteous corpse in the graveyard

MOVE!!!!!! lol I live in the middle of this sh!t storm! Luckily I'm in a small town in western part and stay home since I'm semi-homebound with illness. But do venture out to the grocery about twice a month. Probably over half the shoppers are goopers, because they're not wearing masks! Just can only hope that they all die off without taking the rest of us with them. What a damned ETERNITY that would be. Makes me believe in hell again!

They are all fucking morons, this is getting ridiculous. All the countries that have just done what the doctors said? Have pretty much whipped this. These assholes who think somehow the virus will work differently here than in Europe? Are scum. There are a lot more of them in the reddest states than anywhere else - lets divide this country up again! Let 'em die.

@Observer-Effect Yeah, and the trouble with that, now we 'merikans can't pick up and move to Europe because US citizens are blocked from entering! We're STUCK!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.