Agnostic.com

16 18

LINK Pat Robertson to Worried Wife: Your Cheating Husband Just “Appreciates Beauty” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In other words, let men do whatever they want. Women however have to be "obedient."

snytiger6 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical Christian response...blame the woman...blame someone else...it's the usual "get out of jail free card" ... So sick of people not taking responsibility for their actions. What is disgusting is the fact that this woman who asked Meathead Robertson for his advice...WILL PROBABLY BELIEVE ITS GOOD ADVICE !!! DUH F#%K ...Programmed from birth...smh...and Conservatives wonder why we keep pushing the "Separation of Church and State" issue...

In a man made world men are allowed to do whatever they want and women are suppose to accept it.

Isn't it great that Pat never won when he ran for president. 🙂

Justify mens bad behavior.

This fool came to his senses once. When he said evolution is real. Then he retracted it awhile later.

That he still holds so much sway, boggles the mind!

Numbnuts

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2020

I'm livid just reading that headline. Can't bring myself to read the article. Fuck that cheating bastard and fuck Pat Robertson.

dkp93 Level 8 July 16, 2020

...this society has lost its moorings! The people with NO insight is leading the sheep to the slaughter house!

And the sheep mindlessly follow.

how is it that ancient bigot still hasn't just died?

redhog Level 7 July 16, 2020

Consistently out of his mind, never comes back to lucidity, even briefly, I'll bet.

When in hell is his fucking make-believe "Maker" going to call him "home?"

Yeah, fuck this bastard with a pineapple!😡

Why doesn't anyone ever ask Pat Robertson about a wife that ""Appreciates Male Beauty"? I wonder what he would say then?

Disgusting. I'm non-monogamous, but honest about it. There is no trust if you're cheating.

Yeah, secrets put an emotional (and invisible) wedge into a relationship. Honesty is always best.

Well, you have to give him points for creativity!

@creative51 We need an emoji to use when being sarcastic, don't we?

Well, he is 300 years old and has made a career talking out his ass so his ideas are ancient and stupid.

You took the words out of my mouth. I was going to say that 500 years ago, when he was young, that was probably good relationship advice.

@HannaYou That's because there's really only two things common to Pat Robertson: age and dumb. There's bound to be similarities in people's replies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.