Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Game show host retweeted by Trump deletes his account after announcing his son has coronavirus | TheHill

Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances.

I feel sorry for him, but KARMA

HippieChick58 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup, a hoax.......

Karma baby

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2020

I don't feel a whit sorry for him, I feel sorry for his son.

I wonder if Woolery will still vote for trump..

We need better science education

MizJ Level 8 July 16, 2020

@maturin1919 Seriously, education has been dumbed down, the powers that be want us literate enough to work, but not literate enough to challenge the status quo. Critical thinkers are a danger to the establishment.

Why do some people have to have it hit home before it makes sense to them? It happens with all kinds of issues. People did not get serious about HIV-AIDs until they knew someone who had it.

Because conservatives don't give a shit about anyone except their own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.