Agnostic.com

59 7

What is you favorite Beatles song?

What is your favorite Beatles song (or two, or three...)? I'll start...My favorite has always been Across the Universe , but I also like Come Together and Eleanor Rigby... The Beatles have such a wide range of sounds, most people like at least something...

twitch 6 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey Jude.

How do you expect me to pick a favorite? That’s like trying to pick a favorite child!

Possibly Revolution #9

Norwegian Wood, Penny Lane and While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Changes often, but right now I'm on a Dear Prudence and I'm Only Sleeping rampage.

@orange_girl
me too. Been trying to learn it on guitar for a while now. Travis picking sucks!!

Across the Universe seems like a fine choice. I just like the Let It Be album I guess.

I can't say any are my absolute favorite, but a few that I can't resist from time to time, among many:

• I'll Follow The sun
  • Yesterday
  • Day In The Life
  • Blackbird
  • among those they didn't write, favorites include:
    Till There Was You
    Baby It's You
    Money
kmaz Level 7 Apr 8, 2018

I like the remix version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on the Love album.

godef Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

Penny Lane, Help and Happiness is a Warm Gun.

I am a Beatles fanatic. I love so many. But my favorite:

"Here Comes The Sun", because it's perfect in every way.

I always like "She's Leavign Home" and "Elonor Rigby"

I love 'She's Leaving Home' also....very sad lyrics, but the harp is outstanding!

@twitch For me, I always imagined a firl brought up in a religious home and leaving religion behind to be free.

Strawberry Fields Forever because it was the first song I heard by them and was completely enamored by them

Taxman

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Pretty much all of them.

The Fool on the Hill. Golden Slumber

Going for one album, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

A day in the life

GwenC Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

For original stuff: Eleanor Rigby.

They redid a tune called 'I'll Follow the Sun" that I love!!

A Day in the Life is my favorite too followed by I Am the Walrus. Continued by several other good ones. I love the White Album.

Eleanor Rigby is definitely up there. The Long and Winding Road, Rocky Racoon, A Day in the Life. I taught myself to play guitar with the Lennon McCartney Songbook. Someone made off with the guitar and my music books several years ago, I was devastated.

So sad to hear that. One of my favourite buskers in Canberra was burgled and lost his guitar.

"Come Together" and "When my guitar gently weeps" both because of George Harrison's guitar work.

@SACatWalker No shit? I did not know that. Not that it's a bad thing, Clapton being another of my favorite guitarists. But wow, this whole time I thought it was George playing that lead.

Baby you're a rich man

Too many to choose from. Let's see, In My Life, Golden Slumbers, Across the Universe, I am the Walrus, A Day in the Life, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Eleanor Rigby...

nice selection

Not a Beatle fan maybe because I grew up with them but Eleanor Rigby is a special blend. They were a special group and very talented that grew up to manhood... something stones never did.

All of side 2, Abbey Road

1 A Day in the Life
2 Dear Prudence
3 I am a Walrus

gater Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

The Long and Winding Road

All.... Yes, I've said it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.