Agnostic.com

13 6

LINK ‘He’s a coward’: MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch predicts Trump will quit to avoid ‘stunning loss’ to Biden

MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch believes President Donald Trump will quit the presidential race rather than suffer an ignominious defeat, but “Morning Joe” co-host thinks he’ll stay in and crank up the crazy.

Deutsch, who’s known Trump for years, said the president had no accomplishments to run on, and his slogans sounded empty in the face of a devastating pandemic and economic wreckage.

HippieChick58 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is a master at using "FEAR" to manipulate people. WAtch how he is using chaos in the cities to scare people into believing only he can save you from dangerous criminals. Soon Trump will engineer an International incident with Russia and China to frighten the American people into believing we need Trump to save us.

Never happen. Too good to be true.

cb26 Level 1 July 19, 2020

This has been around for some time. I replied before and again say that could be an option if the criminal tRump had nothing he could be sent to jail for. We all know that is not the case and he is desperate to cover his widening ass.

Christ if only he would quit!!

I do not see that happening. He will lose to Biden, then proclaim conspiracies against him for the rest of his damnable life.

I doubt it. I've lost a job because he doesn't pay his bills. I know his financial controller from Mar a Lago who worked for him for two years and have talked to him about the man. My friend moved his family to Germany after the election because he knew this BS would go on.

that would be nice, but, donny Deutsch did turn into an egotistical asshole!

Buddha Level 8 July 18, 2020

The 25th Amendment is the only hope for the US. 45 will blow up the world before relinquishing the Oval Office, he's a malignant narcissist and has not shed a tear over killing more than 140,000 citizens. WAKE UP AMERICA

MizJ Level 8 July 18, 2020

I feel quite the opposite. This guy will go kicking and screaming. I think if the electoral college certifies Biden (I hope) He'll resign before the inauguration and have Pence pardon him. It's been done before. Pence 46, Biden 47.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020

Ooh! I hadn't considered that scenario. I think you might be right.

@AmyTheBruce I'd be very happy with that scenario. It would expose him for the crooked bum that he is.

@barjoe I'd be very dissatisfied with that scenario. But, it's certainly not the worst that could happen.

@AmyTheBruce If it meant he'd leave office in disgrace, it would be perfect.

He is not the only one who thinks this is a possibility. In the year 2020 who the fuck knows? Anything is possible.

Unlikely

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2020

Trump won't quit until he's dragged out kicking and screaming like a big ole whiny crybaby!!

The sooner Trump quits the better off we will be. There has to be a better Republican choice than him for president.

Is there anyone in the GOP Trump level bad? Besides Mitch McConnell and Devos and... Nevermind this list would go on forever.😢

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.