Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Portland Protesters Set a Police Building on Fire - YouTube

Possible a Trump plant set fire so Trump can declare martial law. Whoever set the fire, this is an extremely bad development.

EdEarl 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, very irresponsible headline without evidence of the arsonist or even that it was arson.

This is not going away easily! And I am surprised that it is taking place where it seemed pretty calm up to recently! We may be forced to expect this rioting anyplace, until trump is out of mind and sight! Trump has the support of ‘puffed up loggerhead,’ Barr...working to have his Christian nation! ( I can’t get his speeches out of my mind!) Barr has become an extremely dangerous man! He can send unidentified troops wherever, with impunity! Surely for 4 months, we can manage to hold our Country together?

Till January, not November. It is a long time, when one day could eradicate our democracy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.