Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK New Jersey federal judge's son killed, husband critical after being shot at home

U.S. District Judge Esther Salas' son was killed Sunday and her husband was in critical condition after they were shot at their home in New Jersey, senior law enforcement officials told NBC New York.

The shooting occurred in North Brunswick Township early in the evening, the FBI said in a statement, adding that it was searching for one suspect.

HippieChick58 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What in the hell is going on? Is this a riled up Trumpster who did it?

Just a few days ago, Federal Judge Esther Salas was assigned a case involving notorious money laundering outfit Deutsche Bank and serial child rapist Jeffrey Epstein. I don't think it is a riled up Trumpster, I think it is bigger than that.

@HippieChick58 I did not know that. It could actually be a Russian assassin sent out to help in preventing the Russian connection to Trump's Deutsche Bank's dealing with the Russians. do believe that is a case of Trump's involvement with Russian money laundering.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.