Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Portland protests: Navy veteran speaks out after video of federal officers beating him goes viral | The Independent

‘They just started whaling on me’: Veteran speaks out after video of federal officers beating him at Portland protests goes viral
‘I stood my ground at that point and just stayed there,’ Christopher David, 53, told The Independent

HippieChick58 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And we still have over 3 more months to go. If (when) he loses things will really get rough. The guy is determined to destroy this country.

So I guess not enough of a stink was made after trump cleared out peaceful protesters for his photo op in front of the church that he ordered them to Portland. This story and the other stories out of Portland of peaceful protester's Constitutional Rights being violated by a secret government enforcement cadre is deeply disturbing on many levels. Where the hell is congress?!?!?

and they broke his hand in two places. Sounds like he will need surgery to repair that.

The person who gave the order for the force to be involved should be indicted. The entire action was unconstitutional!!!

I fear this story isn't getting enough coverage. This is a topic that will disturb all but the deepest reactionary element.

barjoe Level 9 July 20, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.