Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK The Lincoln Project is out with a stark new ad on Portland, Trump's 'shadowy' thugs, and your city

A dystopia is an imagined place, and the latest Lincoln Project ad, released Sunday night, rolls out like the trailer for a film about such a dark state. But, of course, Portland, Oregon, is a very real place, and the ad is based on a very real story unfurling right now, rendered in black and white and red with a pulp-noir sensibility.

HippieChick58 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is how it started in 2016! It will continue escalating and I can see these 'brown shirts' guarding the poling stations and Post Offices come November. It will be interesting to see if the local authorities and the military will stand up against the Feds. It may come to this and another civil war will start in the US.

TRUTH!

I saw this one early this morning and it sat me back in my chair! It IS how it starts!! We are under attack by a rough president!! Backed by a toady AG. and no it is not too over the top. What is over the fucking top is the lack of push back by our elected officials in the Congress and the Senate!!!!
Maybe if who's ever running the ad campaign for the Lincoln Project had been in charge of the impeachment proceedings . . . . . . .

Powerful ad! I imagine it'll resonate with anyone who protests but don't know how it'll go over in the pustule's base. They're not likely to be fans of BLM.

Just switch out those uniforms for Gestapo ones.......

Highly effective -- and true. If we Democrats win in November, we will owe a debt of real gratitude to the Lincoln project.

Lincoln project is brilliant. I can't help thinking that they're just preaching to the choir, not sure if they change any minds on the right.

barjoe Level 9 July 20, 2020

It won't work at all if they don't try.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.