Agnostic.com

11 2

I find it hard to believe that there is an "Anti-Democrat Party Liberals", group here. Unless I join them I have no idea of what they are all about. Can someone please explain.

Jolanta 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True independents? People who see both parties just trying to save their own asses to maintain power. This is fueled by big money and special interests who could care less about anything other than how it benefits their profits. Some pander to both parties looking for a leg up and increase the bottom line. Trump is a big jerk, and Biden the Democrats best choice? These are the choices these parties force on the people and we get the same old crap of voting for the least worse choice. What we really need is a viable third party to wrest control from both.

If ‘they could care less,’ why don’t they..? And damn - I didn’t see you on my primary ballot… ..so I had to choose the best of those actually making the effort to run. Found one, though 🙂

I suppose it’s pretty easy looking out for oneself to the point you never take a side or lift a finger … but then that leaves one's credibility in the dumpster ..where it belongs

Wouldn’t waste your time.. Disgruntled folks incapable of getting along with others … just as their extremist counterparts at the opposite end I’d suspect.

We’ve always had a contingent in this loose-nit nation ready to toss what little they’ve got ..with the hope of ending up with more. But since the majority still have something worth holding on to, they do the heavy lifting of structural politics. No fun, and rarely glorious, but maintaining the foundation that supports us.

Varn Level 8 July 22, 2020

Looks like you're not missing out on anything. A hard pass from me.

You need to take Money out of Politics, or there will never be true representation of the people, no matter who is elected

"Anti-Democrat Party Liberals" for the curious.

Its probably progressives that have had it with the corrupt DNC and the dems that are too controlled by corporate

Buddha Level 8 July 21, 2020

Maybe Bernie supporters?
They sat out 2016 and may do it again in 2020. Bernie himself is a shameful example of what being anti-Democrat party is about two times in a row... that is 8 fucking long years.

I can elaborate long and good.

I think you can read the posts without joining. I haven’t seen the group, but I know there is a growing awareness that both parties are more heavily influenced by corporate money than by the will of the citizens. I think that has been well established by historians, university studies, and knowledgable insiders like Jimmy Carter.

skado Level 9 July 21, 2020

I don't find that group, do you have a link ?

"Anti-Democrat Party Liberals"

@RavenCT . . . thx, I'm missing something -- why doesn't it show up when I search for 'anti' from the "Groups" page ?

@FearlessFly I searched "Liberals" and found it that way? Anti didn't work for me either? I'm not sure why.

They are on here. Just look in groups.

Even in groups I haven't 'joined', I can read the posts . . . 😛

Leftists who think Trump and Biden are effectively the same. They think it's voting the lesser at two evils. Basically I think they're way off. It's opinion of the individual but I say lunatic fringe as are Trump supporters.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.