Agnostic.com

10 13

How to have sex during the pandemic.

COVID-19 virus is in human and animal semen and feces, including dogs and rats. Yikes!

So, there’s a man who can’t get enough of me. "I fantasy about you," he said today. Although we’re not a match otherwise, we have a sensational connection in bed. After five years, we know how to please each other. He lives in Seattle, 150 miles away.

Increasingly randy, I problem-solved. So, this morning:

1. Windows were open with a strong breeze.

2. We both wore masks.

3. Both washed our hands thoroughly.

4. He enjoyed watching me play with a vibrator.

5. Gave him sensual hand play with lubrication.

6. Cleaned up with a warm, wet washcloth. Tossed the washcloths in the wash.

7. We washed our hands again. Enjoyed relaxing and catching up.

8. Afterward, I cleaned sheets and towels. Sanitized doorknobs, sink handles, soap dispensers, etc.

9. Took a nap.

LiterateHiker 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds clinical. But hey, whatever works.

Good grief, that sounds more like a clinical operation than a fun sexual experience! No thanks, not for me, but whatever turns you on, there is no accounting for what others find sexually gratifying.

Holy cow. If that’s what sex has come to in today’s world (especially with masks ... wow), I’ll take my chances.

Same here

I suspect that you are a exhibitionist.

@Jolanta

I think it's hilarious. Where there's a will, there's a way.

My mother was a registered nurse. I'm comfortable talking about sex.

@LiterateHiker So am I.

At least you did NOT try the Irish method of 'Safe-Sex' and ended up locked in a Bank Vault overnight....LOL.

Wow! Thanks for the tips. I hope the results were satisfactory for both of you.

@BudFrank

Indeed. Delicious.

I would love to reproduce what you described above. I have got to find a partner of some kind, even if I have to pay her.

I have sex the same way I've been having sex for the past 18 years. It becomes more and more difficult over time to become aroused without any partner, but there are alternative ways of stimulation.

Take some time off. You'll become aroused!

Well looks like you both had safe fun ,just hope you got off also with the vib 🙂 Women should always get off first

You are just the sweetest Roy.

no bowling movie or even popcorn?

Dinner and drinks would be nice.

@Wildflower one way or another food has to be in the mix.

@hankster

"Are you hungry?" I asked. He said no.

@LiterateHiker all hungries ain't equal I guess. it's nice that you asked though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.