Agnostic.com

15 3

What do you want for Christmas?

Yes I know it's affiliations and that it's superficial and materialistic. But hey, it's fun! So what do you want for Christmas this year? I want a record player and books with excellent character development.

p.s. recomendations for such books are welcome!

riariveter 5 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To get absolutely no cards or gifts.

Whatever Karma wants to send my way.

A winning Power Ball ticket would be nice.

I'd settle for impeachment of both Trump and Pence.

Would a total world wide collapse of religious beliefs be too much to hope for?

Normally i am not materialistic , don't have a T.V. etc so my boys (men really) forever complain we never know what to get dad. But this year i've dropped a heavy hint for a portable 6 track recorder(relatively cheap) to put down some songs i've written (voice n ukulele). Already excited ????

I want all the stupid holiday music to SHUT UP!

I worked at a department store part time until recently. They started blasting Christmas the day after Halloween!

I'm keen to read Sean Carroll's book (The Big Picture).

As far as agood book, The Alienist by Caleb Carr. I couldn't put it down.

I'll have to check it out!

All I want for Christmas are my 3 back teeth. Specifically my molars. I'm having trouble chewing my cotton candy.

Acknowledgment that Christmas and most other holidays are socioeconomic events with the express purpose of fueling economies rather than celebrations of events from religious history.

Book recommendation: "You" by Caroline Kepnes <--psychological thriller. I kept turning the pages! It was so good!

Thanks for the recommendation lady! I'll check it out 🙂

Oh! I'll have to check this out! Sounds interesting!

I would like to have a blast when I travel during my winter break. I haven't traveled out of state in a while, so I'll be going somewhere with some family members. I also want some clothes (always room for that), and some more bookshelves. I'm such a nerd! There is more, but I'll keep it short. 😛

A Hippopotimus 😛

They'll eat all your marbles...

Do you remember the song ? Probably before your time Riarveter. "I want a Hippopotimus for Christmas" "Only a Hippopotimus will do" " I don't want a doll or a dinky dinky toy" "I want a Hippopotimus to play with and enjoy" "I can see him now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs" " Oh what joy and nice surprirse when I opened up me eyes. to see a Hippo Rio standing there" 😛

A few books, a laptop and someone with that I can
spend the holydays and discuss different topics. 😉

not celebrate christmas, its just an expensive time and makes no sense to me. I get caught uo in this stupic celebration, I love to eat so I'll go along with it. People are always wishing me a merry christmass and they all seem offended when I do not return the merry christmass greeting, I ussually just respond with thank you or I'll say happy saturnalia or happy yule, and Oh boy! I get some dirty looks.

A quiet day with my wife, maybe a little classical music - like Max Bruch's Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor performed by Schlomo Minsk.

I would like to find a potential wife or just a nice girlfriend for now. Christmas alone is kind of depressing. Please Santa bring me a good women. Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.