Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Atlanta Megachurch Pastor Calls Slavery ‘Blessing’ – Divine Gift For White People | Michael Stone

Historically, it hasn't been so great for persons of color. In modern times, I guess he has never heard of "white slavery". Slavery is wrong. Period. I am sick of white supremacists trying o use religion (none of which is actually real) to help justify their views.

snytiger6 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't stand to listen past the first 15 seconds.

BD66 Level 8 July 29, 2020

I love the way people skirt around an issue, like slavery...never really grasping the pain and disadvantage that kept right on working against black people even after they are freed. And right into this modern day! When people are not treated with respect and opportunities that help improve their life, they are still enslaved. We celebrate the black person who made the grade (like President Obama), but we know from all the news, that their education is not on par with whites. Housing is sub-standard, after all...what can you afford, on minimum wages? Would black people make the same choices, if they had better opportunities! To my mind, there is too much analyzing and not enough long range plans for change. It takes long range plans into the future to change this ‘slave’ thinking problem.

I'd like to enchain and make him a slave. See if he felt it was a blessing then.

barjoe Level 9 July 26, 2020

He may very well enjoy it. You know men with dog collars on a leash with a mask on.

I had the same thought.

@Jolanta When perversion often leads to another.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.