Agnostic.com

10 1

How many significant relationships/partners?

How many significant relationships involving an individual of your preferred gender partner choice have you had?

I'm not looking here to focus on any individual's number, specifically, but rather to get an idea of averages.

If you want to add a comment with information identified with you, that's OK. I would rather not, for myself, but would divulge that on a one-to-one basis. Again, really just looking toward an average.

• 0 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 4 votes
Condor5 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm through with permanent partnering.

I get that.

For it to have any relevance you must take age into consideration. Big difference between somebody who’s 50 and had five partners and somebody that’s 21 and had five partners. On the slut scale I’m a 3 with 6 partners, lol

It's relevant to me. I'm not trying to be "scientific" here.

I assumed "signifcant" meant exchange of bodily fluids, so said >10.

The term is however you define it for yourself; your definition is perfectly valid.

The average number +/- three standard deviations.

Three significant others and a number of casual relationships.

Girlfriends, several, since primary school already. Partner only one.

Gert Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

I guess I'm a male slut...

LOL!

I'm going by your specification of "significant" partners.

Significant means different things to different people as to what may make that person memorable, or an influence in your life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.