Agnostic.com

9 4

LINK Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID. - YouTube

Trump's new COVID doctor, would you make an appointment with her?

HippieChick58 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump seems to find weird doctors.

He manages to find the slimiest, and wickedest, and weirdest swamp creatures of all times. That is what happens when you "drain the swamp."

If the POS-in-chief reccomends someone that is a person one should avoid like the (Coronavirus) plague.

Geebus where does drumpy find these people?

I think she is a member of The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons – AAPS. It is a non-partisan professional association of physicians in all types of practices and specialties across the country.
Headquarters are in AZ and there are about 5,000 members and was founded in 1944.
That's also around the time the word homosexual first appeared in American bibles.
Just sayin', it's a bit of trivia.
No I would not go to her. The making medicine from alien DNA is just a bit too weird.

I gots Allians DNA in me..😳😳

That's trump speaking.. !

A self-aggrandizing quack who is not to be trusted.

Fuck no.

Not even with someone else's prick!!

This is the quack that Trump retweeted yesterday. It got blocked but that was it. Donald Jr got his account suspended for the same retweet. They were afraid to do it to Trump himself.

barjoe Level 9 July 28, 2020

No balls. They should block both Trumps indefinitely!

@Petter DJT is a scary guy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.