Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Gohmert, Trump ally who refused to wear mask, tests positive for coronavirus - New York Daily News

Corona karma ain’t kind, Louie.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) a staunch ally of President Trump who often refuses to wear a face mask on Capitol Hill, tested positive for coronavirus Wednesday.

Gohmert got the bad news as he was preparing to travel with Trump on a political trip to west Texas, Politico reported.

The disturbing test result came just a day after Gohmert defied federal recommendations and appeared without a mask at a House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General Bill Barr.

HippieChick58 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No empathy here. He is an ignorant dangerous little man. He is part of our national problem.

I hope he dies alone, gasping for his last breath.

So Louie......It seems like you got what you asked for....

America's dumbest congressman strikes again. Now he's suggesting that he caught the virus because he's recently worn a mask more than he ever had before. OMdoG. Someone should tell him it's better to wear a clean mask.

RCC Additional: I've read that he was a judge before going to Congress. Can you imagine going to trial and seeing that on the bench?
I wonder if it's automatic grounds for appeal. I can hear the argument now -- 'my conviction is invalid your honor because the judge who heard the case is a moron'.

RichCC Level 8 July 29, 2020

I was always told growing up that wishing bad things on people would come back to you. I'm an atheist. I don't believe karma is a thing. I won't articulate my wish for him. Only because it might not be allowed on here.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2020

It is so tempting to say β€œevolution in action” and, perhaps express dismay over the fact that he was tested before he could transmit the virus to DJT. But the virus just isn’t funny anymore. My heart just isn’t into wishing or even applauding bad karma on even these despicable β€œpeople”.

Perhaps this is a form of Darwinian evolution. Those so stupid as to refuse to do the things which are needed to protect themselves to a serious virus are weeded out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.