Agnostic.com

9 3

Glory!!! Now THIS is what I call RELIGION! [facebook.com]

Silver1wun 7 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to belong to a group like that. One day I woke up.

Gosh, this goss takes the gloss off glossolalia.

Nice alliteration!

This guy is nothing new! Evangelists and congregations who encourage "speaking in tongues" and these writhing fits of what has been called "holy rollers" appear to be as ubiquitous as they are timeless.

If anyone aspires to have a wealthy and luxurious life, become a swami (Hindu's religion's guru) in India. I have given a complete recipe here. I am not asking for any franchise fees. Totally free.

But these is the prep before going there:

1. Take your laptop, always have the internet
  2. Take a bag of some basic medicines like antihistamines, aspirins, band-aids,
  3. Know some English, some Hebrew, some Latin, some Hindi, some Sanskrit (just a few lines here and there)
  4. Know some verses in Christianity, some in Islam, some in Buddhism, some in Judaism, some in Hinduism, in Sanskrit, English and throw some lines here and there
  5. Tell them you have degrees in Harvard or Yale (nobody will ask, nobody will verify, country's top leaders have fake degrees)
  6. Drop Western clothes and start wearing saffron or orange dress, very cheap in India
  7. Tell them you are a bachelor, India's leader ran away from marriage and have been saying he is a selfless bachelor)
  8. Get some Western devotees (ask friends to visit you once in a while). Devotees get impressed that you have Western following

You will have life's luxury, money, servants, sex... all that for pretending to be somebody. I bet even if you pretend somebody well that you are not, you are going to like it and you will be them before you will know it.

You must invest in the future to get rewards. Take proper steps to get a better future. Success is not in reading books, getting college degrees that cannot give you a job, obeying laws, paying taxes, paying bills, struggling for basic necessities and electing corrupt leaders year after year and generation after generation. Look around if that is not true. I am giving a free advice with a quick formula to success. All swamis have the law enforcement, judges and country’s leaders at their feet. Why work hard and pay taxes and bills and struggle just be middle class all your life? Be wise.

@Seeker3CO
I should have posted this under 'For Laughs' so you would have a correct context. I didn't know you would consider my advice on the internet to implement seriously. Don't go become a swami.

One good actor and confidant of the healer can lead the way for the rest to act silly because in their terms it is part of the healing. Anything for a laugh?? Hypnotists work like this sometimes.

The only words I could understand were "Cheese us." I guess this means that Life of Brian was correct, blessed are the cheesemakers.

This Indian fraud swami had international and national following in millions, he built hospitals, offered free food but was guy and had a fetish for touching and massaging men's balls with oil. He was known for vomiting talismans from his mouth to cure his devotee's sicknesses.

In a local Indian language.

See how a famous bachelor Indian swami is having an affair with his devotee.

Very disturbing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.