Agnostic.com

16 5

If I asked you "Who are you"? Would you know what to say?

Jolanta 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes: "I am me. And who are you?".

Crazy, cat lady.

I would describe myself differently depending on the person asking. None of the descriptions would complete.

I would say, " who wants to know, and why?"

I am a guy, who posts and comments on Agnostic.com, no one need know more.

But I retire soon and then will be a free agent, free to tell you everything. Watch out its going to get very boring around here very soon.

I'm reminded of this scene from Anger Management:

Yes ?

I always love that one.

@glennlab hi Glenn ! I missed u ♥️🦇🦇

@Pralina1 I've been doing OK, I had my ultrasound Tues, doc called Tues afternoon with a rush on blood tests, so I did that today. Going to the hosp in this enviroment is really strange.

@glennlab I know . But u doing it right . I know . Text me if u need , I am at work . Glad u got that US finally . 🙌. ♥️

looks like you're saying ..."May I have this dance?" hahahahahaha

Yes.

Elaborate on the question if you'd like me to elaborate on the answer because that's both a simple and complicated question.

There are three .The public me ,the me that I only share with my wife ,and the private me that only I am aware of .

Yes, I'd know what to say: "Why do you ask?"

Such a question as "who are you?" can have different correct answers depending on context. Sometimes even "none of your business" is a correct answer.

Be doop doop, be doop doop

In a zenlike way <this space intentionally left blank>

Yup I'm me

bobwjr Level 10 July 29, 2020

Yes, I would...

In what context. Obviously not my name, that's easy. Who I am as a person? Other people would know better than I. That's a tough one. I'm Joe Arrow.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.