Agnostic.com

12 0

Looking for an intelligent, kind man interested in long term relationship.

Riomadison 2 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow...people on this site are brutal! What the heck? I joined fast and didn't get the bio in, but now don't think I'll be staying.

Smelling a scam here....

No thank you 😊

You say all of that now, but after the rings on your finger and the aisle is walked.....what happens then? Do you think the "kind man" can withstand the stress and rigors of an LTR? U may well break him with your cruelty and indulgences.

twill Level 7 July 30, 2020

Good for you. Next, ya gotta put some effort in !

Good luck ~

Varn Level 8 July 30, 2020

Cool 😎

bobwjr Level 10 July 30, 2020

What do you offer? Sex preferences, Sugar Mama, money, gifts, allowances, estate after you die, how soon you will die..?

I may do or not do what you want.

How many legs ?
R u fixated on two ? If u go for 4 and a tail , u ll get a great deal .

Yeah & I'm looking for the female version of your desire. She seems as hard to find as this job that I'm looking for:

Good luck with that.

You haven't written a bio, you haven't posted a picture and you've only filled in 3 of your details. How would we know whether we wanted to meet or talk to you?

Good points .. Maybe she wants points...

@Cutiebeauty I'd say so. She's added pics now but they don't match. 😄

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.