Religion bans a lot of things that apparently offend the Almighty One but why? The Great and Powerful Omnipotent Superman in the Sky does not want some weirdly specific things identified by the bible.
- Fortune Telling and Tattoos -- Fortune telling is bullshit but tatts are cool
- Adultery and Divorce -- This is the only one that makes sense
- Wearing Jewelry -- Since when does God hate bling?
- Men Shaving -- Explains all those nasty, bushy beards religious men wear
- Planting Different Seeds in the same Field -- Really God? This bugs you?
- Wearing Mixed Fabrics -- Again, really God?
- Women Speaking in Church or Leaving their Hair Uncovered -- God gotta keep them bitches down
- Eating Pork or Shellfish -- What's wrong with surf & turf?
- Sex before Marriage -- Right. Must'nt do that LOL
- Doing Anything on Sunday -- But it's a perfect day to get stuff done
That's just from the bible. The JWs have their own expanded set of rules that prohibit a lot more including all major holidays and even your own birthday.
The Qu'ran, well, if you're a woman, you're free to breathe but that's about it.