Agnostic.com

31 24

When a keyboard warrior calls me stupid, yet expects me to listen to what they have to say while debating, is humorous. When someone calls me stupid, I automatically don’t take anything they say seriously 🙂 I know I’m not dumb. People can call me whatever they want. No one’s stopping them. I’m just not going to listen to them, but they expect me to because they have a big ego.

And if someone does this to you, you shouldn’t take anything they say seriously either. 🙂

VeronicaAnn 7 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are doing better then me.

I want to pound them into minced meat.

The only times I get called stupid are in political situations. I get it from both sexes.

They do not have big egos. Instead, they have a low self image and bully people to hide that sense of not being good enough.

The big ego compensates for the low self esteem.

So true.. When I encounter name calling, the doors wide open for me to mess with them... They usually end up blocking me 😂😂

Happens here all the time. I'm guessing the victimizer is already commenting here trying to justify or even continuing the attacks.

SCal Level 7 Aug 5, 2020

That's for sure!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.