Agnostic.com

8 11

Latest creation! I think this is the second time that I have adapted someone else's pattern, but this quilt is highly adaptable and the color choice alone personalizes it.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That pattern causes an interesting perspective illusion. Cool!

This is great work, awesome design, I still have a place to help you store these. Just trying to help.

@Gwendolyn2018 Calling my bluff, if I had $500 I would buy it. No actually, I would tell you to make it for a king-sized bed and I would pay you a thousand. But I do not have that at this time, but I could still store it for you. Got to give you some grief just to say that I think you do great work and it would be worth whatever you wanted to charge for it.

Lovely like autumn leaves

That's gorgeous are you aware of the Handcrafter's group? "handcrafters , fine artists, photographers, or other things of beauty"

Nice!

Very nice.

Well done

Awesome

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.