Agnostic.com

27 15

I'm leaving this site. If you care to keep in touch please pm me. Thank you for all the thought provoking discussions and posts. A lot of you are wonderful people. I appreciate you.

Donotbelieve 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m really sorry that you’ve decided to leave...we will still be here if you change your mind. My good wishes go with you anyway, I always enjoyed our exchanges. I hope you and your young family continue to thrive.

Words can not express my true devastation and sorrow upon hearing this heartbreaking news of your ensuing departure.Melancholy has overtaken my being . Please I beg of you to reconsider deleting yourself.

fedup Level 6 Aug 14, 2020

I think it is significant that someone who has reached level 9 makes this decision. It begs the question, what comprises a website: its administration or its membership?

Keep your eyes open, you never know what similar websites may develop in the near future. Please also remember it's okay to change your mind.

I'm going to have to leave too. Nobody else here likes me.😥

JimG Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

@Donotbelieve Always!

Considering doing the same..fare thee well Gf..I'll miss that wit of yours! 💗

I will miss you, your contributions and your presence.

Are you deleting or just not logging in? I'll miss you. I think you're awesome.

thanks for such great insights. take care of that bs moniter. 😉

I guess I hadn’t seen your name pop up very often in a while. Life goes on and time gets shorter. We all need to re-examine our priorities from time to time. Drop some to allow more time for others. Be well and true to yourself first and foremost my dear!

I understand. I really gave up on this site some time ago, but there are some people who've made it worth checking in from time to time. Now there's one fewer.

I love you.

JimG Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

As Sean Connery so eloquently once proclaimed... "Never say never" ...your insight is valuable.

I personally will miss reading your comments and wonderful wit on the site.

IRL is good, but I'll still miss you here. {{{{ gentle hugs }}}

You've had some on the most insightful posts over the years. Occasionally I just put my account on "Pause" and hopefully you'll do the same.

So sorry to see you go

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2020

Echoing the others who urge you to put it on ''pause'' for awhile. Join new groups here...we've all done that. But, if not--wishing you well!

Good luck to you and thank you

Sorry you are leaving

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2020

Sorry to see you leave, you are one of the few people that I follow on this site. I always appreciated your posts and contributions to this site. Best wishes always.

Something I said 🙂
Think of pausing your account for awhile. Then if you want to check in you still have access. And still be at a level where you can pm. We'll miss you.

Sad to see you go, but it seems that the good times are coming to an end anyway in a lot of ways.

Sorry to see you go. You've been one of the good ones. Best wishes.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

I'm sorry to see you go. You've been here since before I got here and I'll miss you and your commentary. Good fortunes, safe travels, and best wishes to you. If you ever pass through Asheville, look me up and I'll buy you a cup of great coffee.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving 😢

Sorry to see you leave. Good luck!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.