Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Reporter Who Called Out Trump For "All The Lying" Had This To Say About Donald: "I Have Never Encountered A Public Official, A Candidate, Or An Actual Criminal Who Is As Regularly And Aggressively Dishonest As The President."

Back in January, the reporter that threw Trump completely off his game at the Thursday press conference (in which he asked the president whether he regretted all the lying he’s done since he took office) wrote a piece that likely should have told us all what he might do if called on at a presser as he was.

S.V. Dáte [dah-TAY], the White House Correspondent for HuffPost, penned an article that detailed not just the particulars of some of the more egregious and some of the more overlooked of Trump’s extensively-documented lies, but the deleterious effect those lies have had on our national psyche, our democracy, and our expectations for when a leader should be held to account — after all, Trump has never been held to account for the thousands and thousands of lies he’s told while in office.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have relative who insist on believing all of the lies at the same time. Even after DJT has renounced some of them. They are still fervent Obama birthers and will probably be Harris birthers, you know that Oakland Ca isn’t really part of the United States or something like that.

I guess I am fortunate that the few relatives close are my kids and quite liberal and smarter than hell. The more distant relatives are liberals or reasonable conservatives, and the even more distant relatives I don't keep up with and I don't care. Some I know are evangelical and all that entails, but they're not part of my life. The door creaked open earlier this spring, and I pretty much helped them nail it closed, but not about politics.

I applaud this man for having the guts to ask that question.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524578
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.