Agnostic.com

3 4

#godiscancelledparty

dsharphead66 5 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I loved this episode and this part especially this part. Jesus was cool with slavery. Well, of course. Reminded me of that story from Dr Richard Carrier about Jesus rejecting hand washing for good sanitation as it was unnecessary, he said. He was son of God, miracles, made the universe, etc but knew nothing about germs. Of course.

Ever learn more about someone ..or a concept you’d not understood ..but had heard enough negativity to have either doubted or avoided them/ it? That’s where I sat with Bill Maher, until getting to know him… Now, he summarizes my thoughts and experiences ..too well ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 15, 2020

Yes, when he comes back he will have a lot of explanation to do !

@dsharphead66 maybe it will be cool if he comes back as a brown Palestinian guy and then we will enjoy watching all white European rejecting him and closing their borders on his face 🧐

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.