Agnostic.com

4 2

[11alive.com]
Donald Trumps brother dead from coronavirus.

PondartIncbendog 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did Putin have him dispatched because Day glo Donald wasn't destroying America fast enough?

"Robert Trump, who took blood thinners, had experienced brain bleeds, which began after a recent fall, according to a family friend. President Trump went to Manhattan on Friday to see his brother at the hospital."

[nytimes.com]

Poor man must've died from SHAME!

I really don't think he will care that much, if at all. He will probably use it to blame the Chinese.

or Obama

@TheoryNumber3 Right. I forgot about the Big "O"!

@Sticks48 How could you? Obama, according to trump, is evil incarnate. BTW, refuse to capitalize trump's name or refer to him as president trump.

@TheoryNumber3 I usually don't do that either. I am going to do the same with republican(s).

@TheoryNumber3 It is so easy to forget some in his blame game, as there are are so many.

@Sticks48 Yes, they're all complicit

@TheoryNumber3 I love to call him 'the pustule'....fits, doesn't it?

@LucyLoohoo He is a festering wound on the soul of this country, so yes, it fits like a condom

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.