Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Saagar Enjeti: Post Office Freakout Is Russiagate 2.0, Here Are The FACTS - YouTube

Ok, I might have been guilty of falling for a conspiracy theory. Time will tell. This is an update on the USPS.

AstralSmoke 8 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Krystal and Saagar like to pose as the voice of reason. What they actually are is a smart right wing guy, with a right wing agenda. And a hot looking sidekick who's not smart.

Well, I don't know for certain there political stances. I was guessing Saagar's is middle or the road Republican and Krystal's leans more Progressive. But that aside, what they say is usually relative. The point is, everything takes a lot of studying and research, which I don't have enough time to do, so I should probably just keep my mouth shut.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.