Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK I Hope They Don’t Kill Any of Those Kids. | Rebecca Hamilton

I saw a photo of the first day of school in one of our diocesan parishes this week.

The kids were sitting, every other desk, wearing their masks, all neat and pretty in their uniforms while the parish priest stood talking to them in his mask. The comments under this photo were full of thumbs up and heart emojis and the verbiage was a chorus of awwwws.

My first thought when I looked at this photo was “I hope you guys don’t kill any of those kids.”

HippieChick58 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because kids always do as they are told, wash hands frequently, never share pencils or paper, or toys, or hug or wrestle. It will all be just fine.......

The swapping snot thing is what really worries me.

"Being pro life is not lecturing and bullying other people about what they should do and what endless sacrifices they should make and what suffering they should undergo to protect the sanctity of human life. Pro life is being willing to sacrifice and do the hard things to save lives yourself." BRILLIANT!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.