Agnostic.com

18 2

What superpower do you want?

You get a wish come true. You can have a superpower. What would it be? Why this one?

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To be a perfect mirror at will to show people what they are really like.

If I could have any superpower, it would be to eat all the pizza I wanted, drink all the beer I wanted, and NEVER gain a pound—and still stay healthy. I’d be Pizza-Beer Man! I’d rail against vegans and vegetarians, protecting the world from pepperoni-haters and tea teetotalers. Raw diet? I’m coming for you. Pseudo-science? I’m coming for you. And I’m brining pizza.

The ability to zap people out of existence, without legal repercussions.
Do I really have to explain it?

Super smart.
Like the movie Limitless, the ability to think my way through anything.

Immortality

Instant do-overs, for every time I open my mouth!

KarlM Level 3 Apr 8, 2018

Flying of course. Dream about flying all the time.

I've had those dreams too. They're so vivid sometimes it makes me wonder why my brain knows what it's like to be able to fly like a bird. Hmm.

Me too...

Any two socks I pick up automatically match.

don't bother matching them - take a walk on the wild side

Speed. Am slow in nature and a perfectionist. I would love to finish all my tasks quickly and perfectly.

Speed just works against concentration and deep mental process, don't worry about it.

Speed. I have it now, I want to do things lightening fast.

Time travel. Or at least the ability to stop time. Sure, so I could save lives and stuff... but mostly so I could binge-watch Netflix AND get all my work done.

What about winning the lottery. You'll never have to work again...

@BucketlistBob Yeah, I could go for that 🙂

Let me think

Where you going to put that thing...lol.

The ability to fly, because l would no longer need tickets.

I think that flying (a levitation of sorts instead of with wings or needing air) would be cool. I could travel anywhere quickly and I could never drown with all these floods coming. I could also be an amazing basketball player so I'd have a good income; I'd fly a lot of food and water to starving people.

guessing winning lottery numbers.

Yeppers!

Being able to shoot force lightning from my fingers like in Star Wars. Man, the things I could do with that ability....I could zap the religious loonies whenever they start babbling on about their loving god.

Shape shifting or healing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.