Agnostic.com

10 11

LINK Steve Bannon arrested and charged with fraud - Axios

I did not see that coming, but I'm glad to see it.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It'd be fun to put him in a cell with Julian Assange, and see if they get along.

TO_BY Level 7 Aug 20, 2020

Wow, 23 pages in the indictment. I say good for all involved even the stupid contributors.

I know-every time I read about somebody scamming rightwingnuts, whether it's a church or the NRA, I think-at least the donors can't do something stupider or more dangerous. Like donate to Republicans.

My first thought (well, after YAY!) is that this is tRump getting back at bannon for his unflattering book about Dirty Donny. After Epstein getting suicidied, Bannon may be his next victim.

Another one bites the dust

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 20, 2020

Another fraud and lying charge lodged against Dummie's dumb dumbs!!

I'm so shocked.......

Good!

If the case can be dragged on until February, there'll be no chance of a pardon! Hooray!

'm not sure there'll be a pardon. It's possible this charge is tRump's revenge for Bannon's nasty book.

He can be currently pardoned at any time after the crime has been committed. He doesn't even have to admit guilt. to wit Nixon was pardoned for all crimes he might have committed during his presidency before a grand jury could even be impannaled.

He'll get pardoned by Dump, but still, it's a major inconvenience for him.

He won't be able to if the sentencing is after November. These things take months if not years.

Too funny!! How so many Americans do not see that trump and many of our elected officials in WA DC are doing the EXact same thing but with tax payer dollars. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.