Agnostic.com

6 5

Well,,, you know,,, it's what they do.. Get use to it.

Captain_Feelgood 8 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they had announced in advance that they were going to choose a white man as a VP then followed through that would be considered extremely racist but somehow some people don’t consider that to be the case with a black female, especially the looney democrats!

Had they chosen their VP by excluding certain races and sexes, that would be racist. They did the opposite, they chose based on inclusion, based on getting a person who is different from the vast majority of VPs that have come before.

Well,,, didn't they pretty much decide to choose someone that WAS NOT a white male??

@Captain_Feelgood

Right, because white male is the norm and they want to be inclusive by putting non-white males into power.

Only in his deluded head.. Solely? How about - in addition to! She’s gonna be good - and they’re scared - perhaps shitless 😉

Varn Level 8 Aug 21, 2020

Not "ONLY" in his head... It's all everyone has talked about since he announced it.. But I know, you don't
like to admit that, do you? Perhaps, it is the Democrats that realize they may be in for four more years of Trump. 😎 [politico.com]

@Captain_Feelgood Sorry, videos aren’t answers.. Most knew Kamala Harris already, no shock, just a good choice. I’ve heard it said she ‘represents a changing America.’ I agree. And as far as being female, it’s past time for that ... they’ve long been the majority.. The Democrats are poised for victory, the electorate’s awoken from complacency.

What differs is DJT’s hostility.

"HIS HOSTILITY"??? Have you been watching the news for the last four years??? Are you saying the leftists in this country have been accepting of their new president? Seriously,, I don't blame him a damn bit for being a bit perturbed at them. There's a shit load of Dems in Washington that have committed some serious crimes because of their hostility toward the man, and I hope to see them get their just rewards.

@Captain_Feelgood Name one of those Dems and the serious crime they committed........

@Captain_Feelgood And your hostility, CF, blinds you to DJT’s hostility and blinds you to his criminality.

His niece calls him racist/sexist . . . is there doubt ?

No.

They all are scum. The Democrats are putting lipstick on their pigs in the convention. Soon the Republicans will put lipstick on their pigs. Between them the goal is to fuck the general public for another 4 years and work for the lobbyists.

Your attitude and metaphors are those of the powerless, and powerless you will remain.

@yvilletom
It is not my attitude but your hallucination that Democrats have the power in Washington today is the problem.

What power we Democrats have been successful at in the last 3 years? In spite of Trump doing blunders, has witnesses yelling that he did it, we had his recordings of abusing women, paper trail of his crimes, Democrats have not been touch him even once. They have failed at everything they did. Trump is still running as probable second term President in November. If that is not powerless, lame, weak, what is? You are hallucinating that Democrats in Washington have power against Trump. They do not. You may be dreamer, I am not. I read into what is happening on the ground.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526466
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.