Agnostic.com

34 20

Well, it happened. Someone that I respect is a Qanon believer. It's so fucking dumb. I just can't.

onthefire 7 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Belief is a MF, eh? They ARE entitled to their 1st amendment rights as long as it's not followed by a 2nd amendment action when called upon for debate. There's some conspiracy theories that float through the hood that will put this to shame! LOL!!!

Noooooo. ..

She's a smart young woman. She's just getting bad info and not researching it. Very sad.

Well, the fucking evangelical churches are preachin it from the pulpit now, that's all it takes.

It is at the point now that you can not trust anyone, they might be in the closet as anonymous Qanom believer and follower!!!

It's a cult. Hopefully once life returns to normal people won't have too much time on their hands to read bs on the internet.

Yes,

Still there are older German people who still feel the cult of Hitler was the greatest times of their lives!!!

My condolences. A guy I have known for about 30+ years also feel into that claptrap. To be fair, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. In fact, he was the one that never really turned on. The pity is that he was such a kind kid, even in high school.

Say it isn’t so! 😢

If only!!!

I guess I respect everybody that treats me okay, but I don't respect them for that.

Sorry but that is beyond my capacity as a human, similarly anyone who believes in the deep state I could never find credible let alone respectable. Sometimes judgment needs to be exercised no apologies necessary.

I hear you my x son in law is spouting some shit and I finally figured out where he is getting it and he is way to smart or so I once thought....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.