Agnostic.com

63 5

What is your favorite place to eat that is not fast food?

KingPeep 6 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

63 comments (51 - 63)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There’s this place called La Palma here in Conroe, TX. It is the best taqueria north of the border and probably better than anything south of the border, too. Shwarma style preparation, they’re like an orgasm in your mouth.

A restaurant with good food, or home at my dining table.

I like the Ale House.

Sports bars during hockey season. There's a couple that serve a decent steak.

That is a very vague question being a foodie.

Why is this thread even useful? People live all over the place. This is what Yelp is for.

Local place, 30 years family owned, that makes their own pasta. Right on the river/harbor too.

Place called Noah’s Deli in Dearborn, MI.

The Returned servicemans Ass.restaurant in Napier New Zealand. Incredible great food !

I love Applebee's. There bear cheese pretzels are absolutely awesome!

Best buffet Golden Corral Delran NJ.southern American style food with biggest selection of good food and desserts. Abd for bbq. Red Hot & Blue, Cherfy hill NJ.for pulled pork sandwich with slaw and potato salad. And Italian Buca di Beppo. Closed except in Atlantic City NJ and Ralph's Italian in south Phila oth st for veal parm and spaghetti and meatballs.

Golden Corral is my favorite buffet. Biggest selections of good quality Southern American foods and good desserts. And best bbq restaurant near me is Red Hot & Blue Memphis bbqand blues bands. Pulled pork sandwich with slaw and potato salad. And best Italian restaurants Buca di Beppo closed except Atlantic City N J. And in south Philly Ralph's Italian restaurant 9th st in Italian market area. Favorie is veal parm and spaghetti and meatballs.

Home. I rarely eat out.

I don't have just one

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52690
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.