Agnostic.com

4 10

[forbes.com]

Washington State postal workers defy USPS orders and reinstall mail sorting machines. Will other states follow suit? Good news???? Agree/Disagree????

sassygirl3869 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My son is a letter carrier in Washington State, so I asked him about it. These are things that happen at the plant, not the individual branch, so he didn't know what may be happening at the plant. He did say that at his individual branch nothing has changed, they are delivering all their mail, overtime or not. They have been severely short handed for months, so they bust their butts to get everything out each day.

I hope all states follow suit and put back the boxes. What Trump is trying to do is bunch of bull shit.

Agree, it was an obviously stupid idea to remove them.
It is like telling a race car driver, "You're not fired, but we've taken away your car, but you can have a skateboard, if you buy your own skateboard, but we still expect speeds in excess of 250 mph. Now get too it."

I'm very proud of them. This must be a particularly stressful time for them. I hope other states will follow suit. Thanks for the good news!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.