Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne Trump Barry calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel - The Washington Post

From the article...

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She taped this because her aunt along with Donald and other siblings manipulated the will to disinherit her and her brother. When they fought it they took a settlement, it purposely undervalued the estate. A court ruled that because of deception, the NDA was null and void. This was released because certain facts in her book were questioned. The tape confirmed the source.

. . . really liking this story. 🙂

"Mary Trump, 55, told The Post recently that her uncle is unfit to be president and she plans to do “everything in my power” to elect Joe Biden."

I imagine the WP will drip-drip-drip more "juicy bits" from now until the election 😮

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.