Agnostic.com

12 4

What creeps out women?

Quick question. Every woman is different so what are some major things that creeps you all out when you meet a guy? I'm asking for a friend.😒

MrChange 7 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like it when someone I don't know very well gives me gifts; it makes me feel very suspicious of their motives -- to the point where I won't see them anymore.
Also don't like when someone messages me at add times of day, for example: 10PM and later inviting me out to meet them -- like that's insane. Also will result in my not interacting with them.
Super creepy: haven't ever met the person and they are demanding that I come and meet them right away (like giving orders.)

Wow. Those are intense scenarios. Contacting at odd hours and demand meeting them screams creeper!🤣

I told a guy once that meeting up super late at night wasn’t an option for me and that triggered him to insult and criticize me for putting time restrictions on him

This thread makes me what to hear everyone’s dating horror stories 😂

@MrChange My issues might sound strange to you, but it's a matter of safety when it concerns someone I don't know well inviting me out very late at night.

@sarbot they don't seem strange at all. There was no sarcasm in my statements above. I don't believe in texting sarcasm unless noted prior to statement. Trust me. I get it. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I thought it was funny because guys do these things and it really does scream out creeper. Lol

I’ve had guys tell me on out first date that we’re getting married or they’ll make comments referring to our future together. That’s a little creepy for a first date. I’ve also had guys get angry at me for not wanting to sleep with them after the first date. They feel since they like me I should sleep with them even if I’m not feeling the same as them. This last item doesn’t necessarily creep me out, but it makes me mad and usually causes me to stop talking to a guy. When a guy is super demanding of my time, like I’m supposed to glued to my phone 24/7 and respond within seconds of receiving a message. I work well over 40 hours a week and when I’m working, I’m working. Have patience please

Wow. I never did understand guys like that. 1. You have a life. 2. They don't and never will own you. You can't talk about marriage or a future with someone you just met🤣. That would creep anyone out. Thanks for your comment.

I completely forgot the “we’ll make beautiful babies” comment I’ve received a few times on the first date

@ninjacat81 Who's gonna raise them babies?

@MrChange A woman discussing building a future with me on the first date would certainly have me running away from her.

Not respecting my personal space. Going on a "date" or even just talking one on one in a friendly way, is not a permissionslip to act like we're an item, unless we actually are an item. It doesnt work in reverse/ cart before the horse

Agreed 👍

I wish I knew. They just ghost me.

I'm sorry man. Maybe some of these responses will help.

@MrChange These responses are very helpful!

"I'm asking for a friend"...Sure you are, I always get a good laugh out of that one....I'm curious to see the answers.

Exactly. That's why I said it like that with a sarcastic face. 🤣🤣🤣

Man Wants Me to Rescue Him

On our first (and last) date, a depressed man asked me to move in with him. "You will get me off the couch and go hiking with you," he said. "You will make me happy."

Pimps for a Friend

Two different men tried to recruit me for a friend. "Tell your friend to join this dating site and send me a message himself," I replied.

Wow that's crazy. I didn't know that was a thing.

I really don't appreciate when people play matchmaker with me.
In most cases they really don't know much about me, or what I would like in a woman.

1. Calling me pet names (Baby, Bae, Boo, Queen, Wifey, etc.)
  2. Leering/gawking
  3. Showing off/bragging to impress me
  4. Referring to and selling himself as "a nice guy"
  5. Clinging behavior

Those are huge ones.

Instead of phone number, would it be creepy to suggest online teleconfrence (video optional) ?

Great question

I'm on a dating site and am immediately turned off by men that pressure me for my phone number, immediately. I also don't care for innuendo before any conversation or meeting. If sex is all you want, hire a hooker.

Lol. Those are desperate guys. I will say. Personally after 2 or 3 days of endless messaging its probably time to talk. Especially if you are using the app on the phone. Its easier to talk than texting books Especially when you really like a person. The guys who are pressuring for a number needs to be patient and let you choose when you are comfortable. The sex thing should really creep anyone out on an initial meeting but let's be honest many guys are not creeped out by that. Lol. This one I definitely knew about. Its a no no. Lol

Maybe they're too poor or moralistic, lol? Both of which would also be dealbreakers.....

You are correctt in your assumption that phone number pressure is because they want phone sex (damned creepy with a stranger, IMO!) I give out Nothing, nor agree to meet on WhatsApp or wherever, until an actual meeting! Weeds out a lot of dreck!

When ready to move past texting, I usually offer up my phone # 1st

I suspect a lot of stuff ...at least it did my sisters, and I doubt that’s changed with age 🙂

Seriously, I suspect about 75% of the attitudes (of men) I read around here… some I like.. Probably the same ‘gender first’ attitude that turns us all off. Had a ..contributor recently describe a prominent female politician as, “A pants suit.” I thought, he’s checked off their lists, and mine..

I’ve daughters, and raised them. What appeared to creep them out was both a lack of imagination (guys sticking to worn out scripts), and ‘guys performing for guys.’ The first is obvious, the second is something many guys just don’t get.. ‘How dangerous you are’ may impress other guys, but only a handful of defective women find that seriously alluring…

Varn Level 8 Aug 24, 2020

I don't get the dangerous aspect. I guess I wasn't torn from that cloth. Interesting take. Thanks.

@MrChange Most guys grow up competing with and attempting to impress other guys, at least in my ol’ neighborhood. It becomes all they know, or, represents their ‘best moves.’ Upon discovering women, too many appear to use those ‘same moves.’ Women may pretend they’re impressed ...if giving themselves room to move on..

@Varn I'm extremely competitive not gonna lie. My dried and i are competitive towards each other but women are in a different category. Male dominance is pointless if it means nothing to woman. Now that you have explained it. I better understand. Thanks

Everything Cutiebeauty listed plus being ignored right after sex. The indifference a man can show towards a woman right after he's "done" is really creepy to me.

Wow! I never knew that was a thing. Cuddling and talking i thought was the norm. Very interesting.

@VeronikaAnnJ It sucks, doesn't it. It's also a little creepy, the way some people can so easily disconnect just right "afterwards."

1. Staring, leering
  2. Body odor eek!
  3. Asking very personal questions
  4. Making sexual comments
  5. Being too Handsy

Need anymore? 🙂

You can keep going. I would like to hear it all. Lol

@MrChange do any apply to you, so far? Oops, I mean your friend...

@Cutiebeauty lol. None apply to me or my friend....yet. it's still early though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.