Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Did you see photos of officers supposedly injured last weekend in NW cities? The facts don’t check out - oregonlive.com

The Associated Press checks out some of the most popular but completely untrue stories and visuals of the week. This one is bogus, even though it was shared widely on social media. Here are the facts:

CLAIM: Photos show four police officers who were injured by Democrats and Black Lives Matter rioters over the weekend in Portland, Seattle and nearby cities.

THE FACTS: The officers in the photos weren’t injured at U.S. protests — in fact, they were on the other side of the world.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Read up on the history of Hitler’s road to power. It’s all there.

A few weeks ago I read the biography of the US ambassador to Germany in the late 30s. He was a really bad fit for the job, but the view he had of Germany was staggering. It was hard for me go read given what is happening in the US right now.

@HippieChick58 I read accounts years ago and it never hit me. Right now it’s pretty scary, isn’t it?

@Detritus Scary is putting it mildly.

This is the kind of ruthless falsehoods we can expect from Trump supporters. To them, it it a war on truth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.