Agnostic.com

8 22

Meant to post this earlier but had a bit of laundry that was urgently needing doing.
Yesterday, being Sunday here in Aussie country, I decided to treat myself to a bit of wander before heading up to get my Sunday paper, etc.
My little sojourn took me past the Catholic Church, not intentional btw but it happened.
As I was walking past the gates to the Church of Bullshit, Garbage and Paedo-Priests, the Black clad Con Artist was blessing his sheeple at the gate as they were leaving.
He turned to me and rattled off the tired and useless rhetoric of " In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost," to which I responded, completely off the cuff, " Testicles, Spectacles, Shoe and Socks, now keep your hands off little boy's jocks ( underpants)."
Damn I wish I'd had a camera with me, his reaction and facial expression was absolutely priceless.

Triphid 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"completely off the cuff, " Testicles, Spectacles, Shoe and Socks,
now keep your hands off little boy's jocks"

Witty! Haha...I could imagine the video.

My Great Uncle taught me his version, " Testicles, Spectacles, Wallet and Watch" when I was a child but it seemed appropriate to make a little change to suit the situation and given that the 'Holy Roller' was a Catholic Priest.

@Triphid Still funny, witty, and a good modification 🙂

LMAO! Wished I could have seen his face.

That's hilarious 😂😂😱😱

One can only imagine, but it did bring a smile. 😁

Do you know him personally?

skado Level 9 Aug 31, 2020

No never met him before in my life.

You sound a bit like me. Sometimes it's more fun to make a little trouble than to be polite and PC.

Must have been priceless.

Hilarious! Well done.

Thank you, I do try to keep my 'hand in' when it comes to the old Aussie style of 'Shit-Stirring' when it comes to the likes of God-botherers, etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.